top of page

International Student Health Insurance

For students studying in USA only

Health insurance options. Health insurance is required by U.S. law for all international students on an F1 or J1 visa. Health insurance can be provided by the institution or it can be purchased by the student or family separately. Check with your school to see if they require that you purchase the recommended insurance. Most will allow you to submit proof of other insurance if you purchase it outside. Be sure to purchase a plan that covers the F1 or J1 visa, whichever you are studying under. 

Here are a few options for health coverage in the USA:

*No affiliation with these insurance companies and recommendations are unbiased referrals that I've had students use throughout the years. 

bottom of page